My thought was to “detox” before my next reiki attunement which is on Tuesday 14th April 2015, I started thinking about my diet.
Every morning I have green smoothies, I have fruit consisting of pineapple, apple, banana, avocado, nuts and I
have salad for lunch followed by soup for dinner, or stir fry or curry and rice or omelette, my diet is pretty standard.
I try and refrain from to much diary, wheat, potatoes or eggs as this affects me negatively and I feel
tired. I did a detox on Saturday which consisted of green smoothies, steamed spinach, salad,
dietamacious earth, kombucha, green tea, so my detox was pretty much what I usually have! (ha a a a a )
I started to spend some time with myself, which I haven’t done since the move, the packing, the unpacking,
the building, the everything.
I need to do a spiritual cleanse for me, this is how I did it :
1. I wrote down all the angered emotions I felt, either towards myself or others.
2. I burnt the page and I forgave them, blessed them and myself. Chose to move forward.
3. I used my tibetan singing bowl and just let the sound penetrate all of me.
4.I took my drum and just drummed with the aim of releasing emotions, boy did I just cry!
5. I snoozed in the sun with crystals on my body.
6. I did a inner child meditation to heal me.
7. I called upon the Reiki teachers, guides, runners and helpers to assist me in reiki ing me, very powerful.
8. I reconnected with my playful self and wrote in henna reminders to myself, female self was happy.
9. I addressed the self neglect within myself. As a woman, I love, care, nurture and assist everyone and
I forgot to nurture me.
10. I rested and reiki’d me again and rested the entire day.
I believe every woman should do this at least once a month to reconnect with yourself to give back
to yourself what life demands from us.
I feel lighter, I feel more focused and I feel like the old wounds are gone, the old pain is no more,
so I can be fully present in being here.
Thank you for reading and following my blog.